Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand New! Stunning family home! Fantastic features, Large kitchen, Multiple Large living areas, Generous bedrooms, Good Size Yard!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a prime, sought after location of the Capestone Estate. A quick drive to the Bruce Highway, Westfield North Lakes, and a short stroll to a choice of schools or the new Mango Hill East Train Station - allowing you to leave the car securely at home.
This residence is BRAND NEW and situated on a 464m2 allotment with a backyard that's a great size for anyone who enjoys the feeling of open space and might like a pool, shed, swing set,, trampoline or lovely garden!
Below are just some of the abundant features of this beautiful family home:-
- Extensive air-conditioned open plan family & dining area flowing out to a huge under-roof outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- Separate spacious living room
- Large media room with double doors
- Stunning well-appointed kitchen boasting stone benchtops, abundant bench and cupboard space, large walk in pantry, convenient breakfast bar, microwave space and quality appliances including 900mm ceramic cooktop, stainless steel canopy rangehood & 900mm stainless steel oven
- Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom boasting walk in robe and stylish ensuite with wall hung vanity and stone benchtop
- Three additional bedrooms - all featuring ceiling fans and built in robes
- Beautiful main bathroom boasting quality finishings that include stone bench top, frameless mirror and a big bath
- Spacious laundry
- Double remote panel-lift garage
- Short walk to rail and bus stops and both private and state schools (situated in the sought-after Mango Hill State School catchment area and St Benedict's College)
Your search for the perfect family home will be over once you inspect this superb residence.
This home will sell quickly. To enquire further, or arrange a private inspection call Darren Suhle, anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
464m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.