847m² lot, 5 Bed + Study, Multiple Large Living Areas, Side Access, Inground Pool, Great Entertaining & Superb Location!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched in an elevated position on a colossal 847m2 allotment with side access, inground pool and ample yard and entertaining facilities, this home boasts a superior location that's perfect for the family - with Fairway Chase Parkland, Lake and adjacent walkways, literally just metres away.
Possessing a wealth of outstanding attributes, this beautiful residence is perfectly suited to discerning buyers seeking enjoyable family living, combined with style and practicality.
Positioned with stunning street appeal, in sought after Fairway Chase precinct, this much admired residence really does delight the eye.
Double doors and a broad entry hall lead seamlessly through the lower level of the home - which incorporates a large family room, spacious study, media room, rumpus room and separate spacious dining area. The family and dining rooms are overlooked by the stunning gourmet kitchen and lead out to a large entertaining area, sparkling inground pool and expansive landscaped grounds.
Without a doubt, this is a rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding family home in a highly sought after area.
Bound to tick all of the boxes, this grand home comprises:-
- Large Mastersuite with generous walk in robe, stylish ensuite and private balcony. The ensuite is well appointed with quality finishings, including relaxing spa bath.
- Parents retreat adjacent the master bedroom opens out to balcony also. The retreat is spacious and conveniently incorporates a wet bar / kitchenette with room for a bar fridge - Certainly a parents retreat that offers true privacy & enjoyment!
- Upstairs features an additional 3 generously sized bedrooms - all with built in robes, whilst downstairs accommodates the 5th bedroom (also with built in robe) and adjoining well equipped 3rd bathroom.
- The second bathroom is situated upstairs and is neutral in decor and stylishly appointed
- Stunning spacious kitchen boasts stone benthtops, walk in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space, as well as quality appliances such as a 900mm standfree oven with 6 burner gas cooktop and a Miele dishwasher. The kitchen features a servery into the dining room and overlooks family, dining and entertaining areas.
- Spacious family room
- Separate spacious meals/dining room
- Separate large media room
- Separate large rumpus room flowing out to entertaining
- Spacious study / office
- Superbly appointed, sizeable Laundry featuring extensive bench and cabinetry as well as large linen
- Abundance of Linen / Storage closets throughout
- Huge entertaining area overlooking yard and pool
- Large Inground Swimming Pool
- Fantastic side access with double gates
- Extensive grassy grounds
- Onsite Bore - makes keeping the lawns and gardens beautiful all year round so easy and affordable
- 5kw solar power
- 7 zone Fujitsu ducted air-conditioning system
- Quality finishings throughout including plantation shutters, stylish light fittings, tinted windows and much more
- Double Garage
Truly a magnificent family home exuding a definitive wow factor and situated in a superb location close to an abundance of parks, golf course and clubhouse, sports fields, playgrounds, walkways and public transport. A home that is sure to impress all those who inspect.
Don't miss this great opportunity, call Darren anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
847m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.