A Home You Won't Be Disappointed!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Alex Silva is excited to present what might just be, the sexiest home for sale in The Rise! This simplistic yet artistic 4 bedroom family home, has EVERYTHING a stylish family could ever want! The best bit, the elevated views!
Don't forget a home boasting such exceptional presentation and quality finishing's throughout won't be around for long. This home genuinely provides plenty of living space with a modern lifestyle layout. Open plan living and dining areas are connected by the stylish, well designed and spacious kitchen that offers an abundance of storage and bench space, not only practical but also adds another layer of sophistication that other homes for sale in The Rise just don't have...
- Luxury Master with stylishly appointed ensuite and large walk in robe
- Three additional large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious kitchen with expansive stone benches, glass splash back, an abundance of cupboards. The kitchen has quality appliances including a gas cook-top
- A second living room upstairs
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bathtub
- Large Laundry features built-in bench space and cupboards
- Huge side access with potential for a pool AND a caravan/boat
- Built-in office with storage
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area
Additional Features include:-
- Air conditioning
- Low Maintenance Landscaped gardens
- ceiling fans
- built in robes
The quality and style of this home really does speak for itself. The owners are committed elsewhere so there must be a contract on the home ASAP. Fall in love and give your Agent Alex a call today on 0415 584 349 or miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
325m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.