Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
4 Bed + Study, 4 Great Living Areas, Air-Con, Inground Pool & Great Entertaining!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stylish and very private 4 bedroom + study home offers 4 spacious living areas, large inground swimming pool, fantastic entertaining decks & much more!!
Supremely situated in favoured "Eastridge" precinct within the North Lakes State College school catchment area and just a short walk to all of the wonderful amenities that North Lakes has to offer, this home is an absolute must to inspect!
This fantastic home is strategically positioned on a 536m2 lot, so as to ensure the best living aspect is maintained whilst delivering highly sought-after outdoor facilities, such as the pool and large tranquil decks, pergolas and beautifully landscaped areas.
- Air-Conditioned Master Bedroom with walk in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite with double vanity, large shower and corner spa-bath.
- 3 Additional bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Spacious Study/Office
- The Kitchen is spacious and stylishly appointed and overlooks entertaining deck and pool - it boasts walk in pantry, large stainless steel wall oven, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel canopy rangehood and stainless steel dishwasher - the kitchen is perfectly positioned to enjoy views over living, dining, entertaining and pool
- Large Family room leading out to entertaining area
- Separate Huge Lounge room with stunning raked ceiling void
- Large Air-conditioned Rumpus
- Massive Entertaining Decks - both poolside and private
- Conveniently positioned Powder room downstairs
- Stylish Main Bathroom
- Spacious Laundry
- Extra wide garage
- Screens to windows including crimsafe style to the front and rear of the home
- Plenty of Storage including under stairs
- Garden Shed
- Solar Power
This fantastic home is a rare find indeed and represents an unbelievable buying opportunity and amazing family lifestyle!
Call Darren anytime, 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
536m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.