Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Magnificent Location with a Resort Living Atmosphere
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property is now under contract.
Alex Silva is very proud to present this magnificent massive 4 bedroom home with multiple large living spaces, air-conditioning, study, huge bedrooms, 5Kw solar power, large and beautiful pool with expansive patio area, side access, sitting on a massive 651m2 block.
Surrounded by finest high calibre homes and encapsulating sophistication and quality from every angle, this immaculate family home is bound to impress the discerning buyer with an eye for the finer things in life.
Located at Crestwood Estate, one the most prime locations in North Lakes, this property stands out beautifully from the others.
This delightful family home is in a perfect situation of North Lakes State College catchment zone, and also the Lakes College private school, rated top 10 in Brisbane.
Close to local shops, day care, Westfield Shopping Centre, cinemas, public transport, doctors, restaurants, Ikea, Costco, walking distance to the area's wonderful greenspace, parks and playground that the kids and pets will love.
This property has a high level of quality inclusions and finishes.
- Side access for a boat or caravan
- Drive through double garage
- Security screens throughout
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and good sized en-suite
- Large study, 5Kw solar power, air-conditioning and fans
- Large formal lounge with windows out to the alfresco area
- Massive kitchen with windows out to the pool area
- Second large living area with doors out onto the grassed rear yard, shed and enough space for the kids and pets to -
- Stunning resort style large salt water pool with stylish glass fencing
- Extensively tiled large alfresco surrounds the pool area, creating a low maintenance but stylish entertaining area
- Second bedroom is king sized with large three door built in robe
- Third and fourth bedroom are also larger than average
- Separate laundry with external door out to washing line
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
What better way to start the day than a dip in the fabulous pool, followed by a leisurely breakfast poolside alfresco area.
Call Alex Silva on 0415584349 for inspection, this house will not last long on the market.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
651m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.