Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic position close to park & playground, 4 Bedrooms, Multiple Living, Side Access and much more! A Must to Inspect!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly positioned, located less than 50m from park and playground this quality highset 4 bedroom family home boasts style and class, and is located within easy walking distance of schools and transport in North Lakes "The Rise" precinct.
This contemporary home has been designed with enjoyable, easy care living in mind and boasts air-conditioned open plan living downstairs, separate convenient living upstairs, modern styling throughout, a beautifully designed and appointed kitchen and an undercover alfresco area, just perfect for entertaining!
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, stylish, well appointed ensuite and large balcony
- Three additional bedrooms complete with built in robes
- Stylish kitchen boasts a generous array of stone benchtop, walk in pantry, ceramic cook-top, retractable rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher & plenty of additional cupboard space - the kitchen is perfectly positioned overlooking the large living and separate dining areas that both extend out to underroof entertaining
- Open plan dining and separate living area with air-conditioning
- Spacious Upstairs Activity / Living Room
- Stunning main bathroom
- Undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Landscaped back yard
- Fantastic Side Access (approx. 2 metres) - perfect for storage of boat or trailer
- Good size Laundry
- Quality finishes and fixtures throughout
- Screens throughout including security screens to lower level
- Ceiling fans
- Water Tank
- Great Location close to park and playground
- Close to local parks, schools & shopping
Come take a look for yourself at this lovely home, you're bound to be impressed - Call Darren Suhle anytime, 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
336m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.