Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
4 BED + STUDY, 4 LIVING - OPPOSITE GOLF COURSE, DRIVE-THRU GARAGE, INGROUND POOL, SIDE ACCESS & MORE…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a large 700m2 corner allotment, opposite Golf Course & just meters from parkland this fantastic family home is full of great features & is a must to inspect!
Offering 4 bedrooms, study, large living, separate family room, multi-purpose room, huge rumpus room, spacious modern kitchen, large entertaining, pool, good size yard and an abundance of extra features plus the tranquility of such an amazing and sought after position in Shearwater release in North Lakes....
- Master Bedroom includes spacious walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 Additional bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Well-appointed kitchen with stylish postform cabinetry, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel wall oven, dishwasher and convenient breakfast bar
- Large open plan family room extends out to generous entertaining via glass sliding doors beautifully framed with plantation shutters
- Generously sized separate family room
- Separate formal dining or multi-purpose room
- Huge rumpus room overlooking pool
- Stylish main bathroom
- Spacious Laundry
- Large Concrete Inground Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Security Screens
- Tinted Windows
- Water Tank
- Double Gate Side Access
- Large Entertaining & Good Size Yard
- Lot Position and Site Placement have afforded a fantastic level of privacy to the home, the pool area and the yard.
- 700m2 allotment
Shearwater Release in North Lakes is home to the North Lakes Resort Golf Club & Lake Melaleuca and is bountiful in parks and playgrounds, is close to local schools (and is within popular North Lakes State College catchment area), close to transport and to all of the other great facilities and progressive infrastructure that the North Lakes / Mango Hill area has to offer.
Don't let this great opportunity pass you by, be quick to inspect!
Call Darren on 0400 197 529 anytime, 7 days to view this great family home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.