Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
4 Bedroom, Great Location, 1021m² block plus Shed - A Must to Inspect!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This well presented 4-bedroom home situated in a quiet leafy cul de sac in Petrie offers an abundance of features you will love along with street privacy. With a functional design for families of all sizes, the home combines spacious interior living with a fabulous alfresco area and for the young ones, a huge yard complete with kids fort and slide.
- Spacious air-conditioned Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms - each with built in robes, bedroom 2 with air-conditioner
- Spacious open plan kitchen overlooking meals, family and entertaining area. The kitchen is well appointed and features ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and rangehood.
- Good size open plan dining / living area
- Separate Spacious Living room
- Large entertaining area enjoying beautifully private surrounds
- Good size laundry
- Solar Power
- 7X5 Shed
- Water Tank
- Plenty of undercover parking
This property is an absolute must to inspect for those in the market to purchase either an amazing investment home in a fantastic location, or a spacious 4-bedroom home for owner occupation.
Close to schools, local shopping and public transport.
Call Hayley Stever anytime 7 days on 0421 275 289 to arrange your inspection. Be sure to act immediately!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,021m² / 0.25 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.