Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Townhouse In Great Location! Be Quick To Secure This One…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Move straight into this well-presented three-bedroom townhouse, ideally located 8km away from Brisbane CBD, and only a stroll away from to schools, Stafford City, Shopping Centre, as well as an array of amenities which include transport, medical centres, coffee shops, sporting facilities, parks and much more.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with functional kitchen
- Dining opens to good-sized private rear courtyard
- Main bathroom upstairs, with separate toilet.
- King-sized master bedroom with Walk-through robe and ensuite
- Generous sized second and third bedrooms both with Built-in robes
- Built-in linen cupboard off upstairs landing
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to downstairs living areas and ceiling fans
- Carpet as well as ceiling fans to upstairs bedrooms
- Internal laundry with outdoor access
- Third toilet also located downstairs
- Single lockup garage with internal access
- Close to transport, schools, shops, restaurants and cafe's
Investors note the strong rent potential in this sought after suburb, and owner/occupiers move straight in with no work to do and start enjoying your new low-maintenance lifestyle.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining room, with the immaculately presented adjoining kitchen neatly tucked away.
The well-equipped internal laundry with separate toilet is located off the kitchen, offers easy access the rear courtyard.
The main bathroom is well presented in crisp white with a combined shower and bath; a built-in linen cupboard off the upstairs landing provides additional storage; there are built-in robes to both generous second and third bedrooms.
The king-sized master boasts walking robe which opens to its ensuite.
There is low-maintenance floor tiles to the downstairs living areas, carpet to both upstairs bedrooms, fans throughout and parking a lockup garage with internal access.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to buy into one of Stafford's most sought after locations. Organise your inspection today, or call to arrange a private viewing.
Council Rates: $1,280.00 per annum (Approximately)
Strata Fees: $785 per Quarter (Approximately)
Estimated Return: $380.00 weekly
Zoning: Residential B R3
Year Built: 2000
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
213m² / 0.05 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.