Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Excellent Location to Buy!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't miss out on this lowset brick home in a quiet Cul De Sac location, walking distance to the shopping centre in the fast developing leafy suburb, Warner.
Immaculately presented and a beautiful low maintenance home. 4 bedrooms, ensuite, separate bathroom and toilet, formal lounge, kitchen with open plan dining and family area, alfresco, double garage and low maintenance yard. Good side access for a boat or caravan with a separate gate.
- Master bedroom with Walk In Robe and Ensuite
- Other bedrooms with built in robes
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher, electric cooktop and good cupboard space
- Contemporary design with elevated entertainment area facing north to catch the breeze all year round
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced backyard, safe for kids and pets
- Gated side access for caravan/boat
- Short walk to Warner Shopping Centre and Bus Stop
- Only 22 kms to CBD and 27 kms to Brisbane Airport
- Rental appraisal is $460 per week
Whether you are looking to buy your first home / last home or great long term investment in fast growing suburb - it is great buy!!!
Put your offer before it is sold
For more information please contact Vijay Kumar on 0477 199 210
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
620m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.