Superior and modern family home with all the features. Large 666m² lot with side access. Large kitchen, living areas and bedrooms. Perfect location.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a prime and quiet location of the Capestone Estate. A quick drive to the Bruce Highway, Westfield North Lakes, and a short stroll to the new Mango Hill East Train Station - allowing you to leave the car securely at home.
This residence was built in late 2014 and is situated on a 666m2 block with fantastic side access. The large backyard is perfect for any family, or person who enjoys the feeling of open space. With the potential for a large shed, swimming pool, garden - or all three.
The home itself is not a standard off the shelf floorplan, rather extra care has been taken when designed to increase the size of the kitchen, living areas and bedrooms - the key areas important to everyone. A walk-in storage room has even being thought of.
Below are just some of the features of this lovely family home, making an inspection or private viewing a must:-
- Extensive air-conditioned open plan living & dining area flowing out to the outdoor entertaining area and large backyard
- Separate large air-conditioned media/second family room
- Stunning well-appointed kitchen boasting stone benchtops, abundant bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry, double fridge cavity, glass splashback, convenient breakfast bar, microwave space and quality appliances including Westinghouse ceramic cooktop, retractable rangehood, stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
- Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom boasting walk in robe with custom cabinetry, stylish ensuite and private access to the generous backyard.
- Three additional bedrooms - all of generous proportions and featuring ceiling fans, built in robes and TV antenna points.
- Beautiful main bathroom boasting quality finishings that include stone bench top, frameless mirror, feature shower tiles, additional towel space and a big bath
- Walk-in storage room perfect for everything, you will never run out of storage in this home
- Spacious laundry boasting plenty of space for the washer and dryer to be positioned side by side. The laundry has custom cabinetry including bench space and underneath and overhead cupboards.
- Complimentary to the laundry are the dual clotheslines - providing an abundance of room to accommodate the washing needs of a large family
- 3m side access with double gates
- Outside security cameras
- Security screens to all opening windows and doors
- Colourbond roof, no fixing broken tiles
- Termigreen termite barrier system with transferrable warranty
- Double remote panel-lift garage with four remotes
- Instantaneous gas hot water system, saving you money
- Short walk to rail and bus stops and both private and state schools (situated in the sought-after Mango Hill State School catchment area and St Benedict's College)
Your search for the perfect family home will be over once you inspect this superb residence.
This home will sell quickly. To enquire further, or arrange a private inspection call Darren Suhle, anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.