Stunning family home with fantastic features. Ducted AC, large kitchen, multiple large living areas and generous bedrooms.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a prime, sought after location of the Capestone Estate. A quick drive to the Bruce Highway, Westfield North Lakes, and a short stroll to a choice of schools or the new Mango Hill East Train Station - allowing you to leave the car securely at home.
This superb residence is situated on a 464m2 allotment with a backyard that's a great size for anyone who enjoys the feeling of open space and might like a pool, shed, swing set, trampoline or lovely garden.
Below are just some of the abundant features of this beautiful family home:-
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Stunning well-appointed kitchen boasting stone benchtops, abundant bench and cupboard space, large walk in pantry, convenient breakfast bar, microwave space and quality appliances including ceramic cooktop, built in oven and stainless steel canopy rangehood
- Extensive open plan family & dining area flowing out to entertaining
- Generously sized media room
- Large under-roof entertaining area overlooking yard
- Spacious master bedroom boasting walk in robe and stylish ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms - all featuring built in robes
- Private separate study area
- Beautiful main bathroom with quality finishings
- Spacious laundry
- 2 x linen cupboards
- Double remote panel-lift garage
- Short walk to rail and bus stops and both private and state schools (situated in the sought-after Mango Hill State School catchment area and St Benedict's College)
Your search for the perfect family home will be over once you inspect this superb residence.
To enquire further, or arrange a private inspection call Darren Suhle, anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
464m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.